A New RBZ Driver With Aggressive Styling And Powerful Performance RBZ is back with the TaylorMade RBZ Black driver.
In the spring of 1979 a golf equipment salesman named Gary Adams took out a loan on his home and founded the TaylorMade Golf Company. He rented a 6,000 square-foot building that at one time housed a television assembly plant.
Counting him, there were three employees and a single, innovative product: a 12-degree driver cast of stainless steel. This new metal wood looked and sounded different from a wooden wood, and most important, it performed differently.
The club head’s perimeter-weighting offered greater forgiveness on mishits, while the lower center of gravity made it easier to launch the ball in the air.
Adams, the son of a golf professional, was adamant that TaylorMade clubs maintain ties to what true golfers perceived an authentic golf club should look and feel like. They were committed to combining innovation with authenticity, to always be passionate about the game, and pledged to work hard to establish itself and grow. These four tenets would take them far.
With a history of creating revolutionary products’ year after year, TaylorMade attracts many great athletes in golf. Led by Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm, Jason Day, and Tiger Woods, TaylorMade’s elite Tour staff is a force to be reckoned with any time they tee it up on the PGA TOUR. Further,
Click to check for current pricing on Amazon
supported by a network of over 1,500 PGA Professionals, TaylorMade has representatives working directly with players at their local clubs, connecting people to the game and inspiring the next generation of golfers
TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Drivers
A New RBZ Driver With Aggressive Styling And Powerful Performance RBZ is back with the TaylorMade RBZ Black driver. This generation features a new, aggressive style and powerful performance. The large titanium club head is 460cc for maximum play ability and confidence at address.
An Ultralite titanium core strategically moves weight to the perimeter of the club head for more forgiveness as well as higher launch and greater control. TaylorMade also includes their revolutionary Speed Pocket to promote higher launch and less spin to increase distance.
Put it all together and you get incredible performance with a legendary name in golf with the TaylorMade RBZ Black driver.
Features and Design
- Large 460cc Head: The 460cc club head is the largest that is steel legal for use in tournaments and what many golfers love most about it is that it creates a larger club face that makes off-center hits more forgiving, and the larger size also helps create more powerful shots. This larger titanium head also ensures maximum play ability for golfers and more confidence at address.
- Ultralite Titanium Core: With the Ultralite titanium core, the manufacturer can move more mass towards the club head’s perimeter and this results in a more forgiving driver, higher launch conditions and also gives golfers more control over their shots.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve: The adjustable loft sleeve is designed to make this a more customizable golf driver as it will allow golfers to customize both the launch and trajectory to suit their specific preferences.
- Speed Pocket: Like with many of their other drivers and other club types, TaylorMade makes use of their famous speed pocket on the RBZ driver to help promote higher launch conditions while also reducing the ball spin for longer distances off the tee.
- Shaft: TaylorMade uses a special graphite material to make the shaft on this driver which provides just the right flex during the swing and golfers also get to choose between senior, stiff and regular flex options.
- Finish: Appearance always matters for most golfers because a driver not only needs to perform well but should also look good to boost their confidence when on the course. And besides having a highly attractive satin black finish, the RBZ driver also comes with some elegant detailing that helps with the alignment.
- Extras: When you buy this driver you will not have to spend extra cash on a head cover as it will come with a free matching one
Drivers are always becoming pricier as technologies improve and they become more feature-rich. But, you do not always need to spend over $500 to get a good driver as there are still many equally feature-rich and high-performing ones like the RBZ by TaylorMade that will cost you much less. And besides being more affordable, this is still a highly forgiving driver that will always give you some impressive distances and you also get to choose from different flex and loft options.
For the price, there is hardly any shortcoming with this driver. And while some golfers might find the head cover cheap, this should not be an issue as it is a free add on, and better yet, head covers are widely available and quite cheap. All in all, this is a top-notch driver that you will not regret buying
Leave your questions, comments and suggestions below.